Whole Body Donation
For those wanting a cost-free solution or simply wanting to contribute to science, Cremation & Funeral Care offers “No Cost Cremation.”
Physicians and educators rely on donors to advance in medical research. Cremation & Funeral Care guides families along with the dedicated staff of the Donation Center to ensure that all donors are treated with the utmost dignity and respect.
We are local experts in “No Cost Cremation” and our staff is well versed in the process. To become a registered donor, a medical and social history interview must take place via phone. Upon acceptance to the program, a consent form must be completed. Once the donation is complete, the cremated remains are returned to the family within 4-6 weeks.
No Cost Cremation Includes:
- Set Up Phone Interview for Eligibility
- Professional Services of Funeral Director & Staff
- Transportation of your loved one into our care
- Completion of all required documents and authorizations
- Coordination of transportation with Donation Center
- Online obituary tribute